Wednesday 13 November 2013

Christmas Red

I've been hunting for a sparkly, rich and vibrant red that I can use over Christmas as I'm really excited to try out some themed nail art. One I've seen mentioned in a lot of places was China Glaze - Ruby Pumps and I have to say it doesn't disappoint.  Covered here with Poshe - Super-Fast Drying Top Coat.


I keep finding myself distracted by my nails which is a good thing, I think.  This is definitely going on my list of favourites.  It applied pretty easily and although I used three coats I think I would have been fine with two.  It dries to a slightly rough texture which isn't unpleasant, just different.





The Poshe top coat is new to me but one I'll use again.  It's not nearly as thick to apply as others I've been using lately and it seems to add quite a bit of shine.  It also dries nice and quick which I suppose is the very least it should do!  The colour in the picture below isn't all that accurate - the polish is pretty dark in comparison - but I like it.


I'm not sure if it's down to the polish being easy to apply or the fact that I'm improving but I found that I hardly had to do any clean up this time round. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment