Thursday 7 November 2013

My Early Attempts Part 2

And the whistle-stop tour continues...

Polish:
A England - Perceval
OPI - Lady In Black
OPI - Alpine White

A bit wobbly with my dotting tool here but I like how this turned out. I became a fan of A England right away as it's easy to apply and has a depth that other brands don't seem to share.




Polish:
OPI - Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs

This is a particularly bad representation of the colour but I blame my iPhone. Must try harder.



If I remember rightly I was tired from working lates so instead of redoing my nails I tried to do something to try and lively it up. Not sure how well it worked but I AM sure that this picture also doesn't accurately reflect the actual colour of Suze & The 7 Dusseldorfs. Ho hum.




This is truly dreadful. I think it might have looked better if I hadn't added a matte top coat but it would still be pretty awful. I saw something like this on Pinterest and it seemed like a good idea at the time.




Here's one I liked from the beginning of October. I can't remember what colours I used but the glittery part was OPI - Pirouette My Whistle.  I'm pretty sure this counts as an action shot :)




I didn't realise just how many pictures of my nails I'd saved on my phone. Looks like this will end up being a three parter.

No comments:

Post a Comment